Lovely Cape Cod Style Home with Magnificent Views of Farm from 3 levels :
- Main floor: Formal dining room w/hardwood floor. Master bedroom w/hardwood floor and large walk-in closet. Newer full bath with walk-in shower. Extended and upgraded kitchen with center island, tile flooring, stainless appliances (including BOSCH stove) and built in pantry. Living room features vaulted ceiling with gas fireplace that opens on to wisteria trellised patio with tiered levels to grilling platform, 4 person hot tub and a 16x32 in ground pool. Breathtaking sunset view from patio, and natural light throughout.
- Top floor: 2 charming guest bedrooms, warm carpeting and beamed ceilings, full bath, linen closet and walk in connecting full closet.
- Basement: Office, work shop, mud room with washer and dryer plus additional storage and shelving. Walk out from office entrance/exit.
- Oversized attached garage with storage shelves and potting bench.
- Natural gas heat, stove top, dryer and hot water.
- Generator system to support necessary services in event of emergency.
- On-site well and septic.
- Yard features fruit and shade trees, established gardens.
Tranquil setting down 1000 ft drive. Easy access to barn and farm via exterior roadway. Entire property fenced and gated.
Primary features of the farm:
- 14 stall masonry barn. All stalls access electric.
- Hot and cold shower stall and utility sink.
- Tack room, feed room, tool rooms, straw and hay storage.
- Attached tractor shed.
- USDA designed manure recycling facility.
- Nine fenced pastures with below frost line, heated Nelson watering systems and water hydrants.
- Six (of the nine) pastures with run-in shelters and 3 additional sheds.
- Fenced outdoor riding arena with stone dust surface.